Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about tongue piercings

Options
  • 05-06-2011 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I want to get my tongue pierced, just want to know a few things beforehand.

How long after the piercing til I can eat proper food? How long til I can drink alcohol? smoke? kiss?

Also, how would you rate wildcat upstairs in stephens green?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

You'll kinda know yourself once you can start eating proper food but I'd say maybe a week or so. Really depends on the swelling. Stick to rice and soup and things like that for the first few days anyway. Give it a few weeks before you start drinking, smoking and kissing. If you absolutely must smoke then rinse with a non alcoholic mouthwash afterwards. Wildcat is a very good studio. Got my tongue and a few other piercings done there and they were great :) Everything will be explained to you when you get it done anyway. Best of luck! :)

Advertisement