Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC English P1 (HL)

• 05-06-2011 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Any ideas what the theme will be for this years paper? my mock was 'motivation' and it was quite a friendly paper ... an essay on gender inequality came up and I was in my element... I'm kind of freaking for the real thing now in case the paper isn't so nice, and it's such a hard paper to study for....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

This thread will be moved soon but you will get a better answer here!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=107

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

There's little you can do now to prepare for English P1. The best you can do is learn the different modes of writing and the characteristics associated with them. Other than that, there's little else you can do for Paper 1 at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 outofthecrowd

I've never studied for English P1 and I always do well, but I feel like I should be doing something... this waiting is horrible I just wish it were over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I've never studied for English P1 and I always do well, but I feel like I should be doing something... this waiting is horrible I just wish it were over
    I felt the same before the mock and feel the same now.

I just can't wait for June 21st. It's not the exam that's stressful, it's the time before the exam that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 outofthecrowd

Exactly, the exam itself will seem like fun compared to the waiting/studying/cramming shizz I'm doing now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement