Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firearms transort to Northern Ireland

Options
  • 05-06-2011 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hi,

I've got an export permit for a 9mm pistol & 750 rds ammo to a dealer in NI. I don't have the time to drive up myself & deliver the gun. Can anyone advise of a courier that takes firearms & ammo?

thanks,
    Pat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXHUNTER1

No one will transport both together but NPX or Fastway will transport seperatly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

it seems no one will transport firearms. I thought DHL might seeing as I had a custom IPSC gun shipped from Germany a couple of years ago. But even they won't take this. If no courier will take guns how the hell do they get delivered now???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

packas wrote: »
    it seems no one will transport firearms. I thought DHL might seeing as I had a custom IPSC gun shipped from Germany a couple of years ago. But even they won't take this. If no courier will take guns how the hell do they get delivered now???

I think TNT are the only ones who ship Firearms. "I think"
    I know it's only one company, so they can charge what they like!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXHUNTER1

packas wrote: »

NPX definitly transport firearms I don't know why they are telling you otherwise :confused:

Advertisement