Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking Castle Town gate - Barnhall

Options
  • 05-06-2011 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭

I use to walk from Castle Town gate - Barnhall a good few years ago and woundered if u still can.
    I would follow the Liffey and then up onto the lane down to Barnhall turn around and head back up the lane hop a gate at the end [where the glebe montessori was] across the field to Castle Town House and back down to the gate.

Can this still be walked ?
    I remember there was talk of the oweners of the gate house on the lane locking the gate and another house that had dogs running free

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Spiderman80884

Stealthirl wrote: »
    I use to walk from Castle Town gate - Barnhall a good few years ago and woundered if u still can.
    I would follow the Liffey and then up onto the lane down to Barnhall turn around and head back up the lane hop a gate at the end [where the glebe montessori was] across the field to Castle Town House and back down to the gate.

Can this still be walked ?
    I remember there was talk of the oweners of the gate house on the lane locking the gate and another house that had dogs running free

Yep. You can still access Castletown from this gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

thanks

Advertisement