Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Message Motor Turning to 28.2E

• 05-06-2011 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

I wonder if anyone could help, my decoder today have the message "Motor Turning to 28.2E" if I move to a channel in another Satellite like 19.2 I see that the Message shows Motor Turning to 19.2E and the Motor does move to where I think that Sattelite is. But the message stay on screen nad no picture shown.

Does anyone have any ideas what the issue could be??

I got the system sold and install from someone in Board about 4 years ago, I already sent a PM but with the Bank holliday he might be away but I would like to do something to get some tv working before he can get to look at the system probably will get the message on Tuesday and could be another few days for him to get out to me.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭tomslick

99% sure your dish/motor has moved offline. My box will only remove the motor message when it recieves the signal from the sat you moved to. If I go to a sat I cannot get ie 7west the message says on until I move to one I can get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

tomslick wrote: »
    99% sure your dish/motor has moved offline. My box will only remove the motor message when it recieves the signal from the sat you moved to. If I go to a sat I cannot get ie 7west the message says on until I move to one I can get.

Hi

Installer replied to my PM in boards Monday and got to look at it today as I was in work yesterday, the issue was as you said the Dish moved offline, mine was out back on a garden wall, I think somone help hem/herselft on my dish to jump over my garden wall to get to next door.

He came in and within a couple of minutes was able to point to the issue and fix it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭tomslick

Always good to here how the problem was sorted. Good to hear your back up and running.

Advertisement