Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Sense Question

Options
  • 05-06-2011 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

I just purchased the HTC Desire S. Love it to bits. Very impressive indeed. I was reading up on the HTC Sense thing where you sing up and get to use some handy features on their site. Things like phone locator if you lose it and phone eraser if you have your phone robbed and need to delete any sensitive info. Anyone signed up to this? love any info? Brian

Clondalkin in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

If you go into settings > acconts and sync you should be able to add a HTC Sense account.

I hope im right. Cant rememer of the top of my head. Basically this will constantly monitor or partially monitor your phones location to be able to ring it, locate it once mis placed, lost or stolen or wipe it. I believe it also lets ya back up contacts and sms there?

Also it will require internet connectivity always on in order to avail this.

Then go to https://www.htcsense.com/uk log in there and you will have the following options i listed above :P

Advertisement