Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live bill question

• 05-06-2011 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    This is my first post so sorry if it is in the wrong forum.

My friend wants to know that if you buy something(Xbox Live months, MS Points)directly from the xbox website or the xbox itself,what does it say on the bill.

Does it say something like Xbox or Microsoft?Any clarification would help.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

It should say "Microsoft Corporation" as far as I remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

DjFlin wrote: »
    It should say "Microsoft Corporation" as far as I remember.

Thanks alot man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

you should also show him the sticky at the top of this forum where he can get codes and points for half the price compared to buying directly off microsoft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,402 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Should say microsoft luxemborg on it.

garv123 wrote: »
    you should also show him the sticky at the top of this forum where he can get codes and points for half the price compared to buying directly of microsoft.

Will do,thanks

• Advertisement

Don't want to start a new thread but last month I disabled auto-renewal by calling microsoft,I checked my bill and they charged me for this month.It is definately for this month as it was meant to run out last month.Has this happened to anyone else?Should I just call management?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 halpin325

You can call support and query the charge or you can check on https://billing.microsoft.com to view all the charges on the account first. It could be that there was an outstanding charge for that last month.
    My membership as I know mine get staken out half way through the month, i.e. my membership renews on the 2nd and payment is taken on the 18th.
    So that could be it. Good luck:)

Advertisement