Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Evo 3D european release

• 05-06-2011 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

So according to this site the Evo3d is going to be released on Vodafone UK on July the 11th

http://topcentech.com/search/evo3d-uk-release-date/
    The HTC EVO 3D, introduced at this year’s CTIA, is the Taiwanese manufacturer’s first glasses-free 3D smartphone to compete with the LG Optimus 3D — and the Sharp Lynx 3D which is lesser known. It will come to Sprint and some stores like Best Buy and RadioShack already started silent pre-orders for the smartphone but it will also come to Europe and Vodafone UK has sort of confirmed the arrival of the smartphone.

Reportedly, HTC EVO will be the name (sans 3D) and Vodafone UK will allegedly have it ready on July 11. The specs are more or less the same, minus the WiMAX-capable radio: dual core 1.2GHz Qualcomm CPU, 1GB of RAM, 4.3-inch qHD resolution display, dual five-megapixel 3D cameras in the back, a 1.3MP camera on the front for video chat and Android 2.3 Gingerbread.

Is it possible for us Irish to order it from vodafone uk and just pay with credit card then unlock it ourselves or do we have to wait and see if its going to be released in Ireland??? Personally I cant wait for this phone. Not really to bothered about the 3D although it does sound a little cool.
    I was going to order the Seansation a few minutes ago then decided to have a google about the Evo3d and was delighted when I seen its out next month on UK. My reasoning for waiting for it is that hopefuly everyone will go off and buy the sensation so then when I buy the evo3d then not as many people will have it and ill be all different haha.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Om nom nom nom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

The Chin wrote: »
    Om nom nom nom

Egfeckingzactly.

just noticed your location as blaaville. Hello fellow deise man.

Evo3d is rooted already and all. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Isn't it just a Sensation with added ability of inducing nausea? :p

Isn't it just a Sensation with added ability of inducing nausea? :p

Ah yeah. But more ram and a few other small things is all really

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Anyone know what the battery is like on this?

Advertisement