Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine broadband.

• 05-06-2011 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi to all.

I have huge problem but don't know what to do next.

I have broadband with imagine ( Irish Broadand ) in last 5 years and before 6 months ago my wierless router netgear start to drop conection, I called Imagine , and buy new router but new one didn't work, I send him back, get another one also didn't work so they send me second hand router and they promise price will be less than new.

Problem start when they charge me full price like router is new not second hand, and charges go next month, again next month... than start to charge me for router rental.. when I was charged 150 euro more I was blocked my direct debit acount so they can't take more money.

I call them to resolve this and they explain me that it was they mistake and I will recive 4 month's free internet ( usually is 35 euro for broadband 7,2) than last month I get new bill for 23 Euro, I call them again and now story is that they credit me ?????

I ask 23 Euro charge for what, they reply that is charge for my monthly broadband usage.....

Now I don't know what I can do, can I complain somwhere or .....

Thnx for any reply.

Advertisement