Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where are all...

Options
  • 05-06-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

the single nice guys gone in cork?

Comments

......... Belgium :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sue_2

ha dont believe that... :)

Was only joking, one of the posters from the Cork City forum has moved over there for work a few months ago :)

Only noticed you are a new member so you wouldn't know that :P

Back to your original question, you'll encounter them from time to time, there are more of them about than you think too.

ha ok yup am a newbie :) well maybe one of the nice ones will find me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

Most of us work to hard for a social life.:(

• Advertisement

ha so thats where they all are, working :)

Sue_2 wrote: »
    ha so thats where they all are, working :)
    In the case of a few of my friends now tied down in unhappy life's.

am sure some of them are happy :)

Smile at the next 10 lads that tickle your fancy when you are out next, at least one of them should be single and nice :D

ha , will do. not sure though i pick the not so nice ones. or the ones who are like please take my number and then when i text its like oh hi bye... random, but for me if i don't like someone i don't hand out my number but guys do... ye are a confusing bunch

• Advertisement

ha , will do. not sure though i pick the not so nice ones. or the ones who are like please take my number and then when i text its like oh hi bye... random, but for me if i don't like someone i don't hand out my number but guys do... ye are a confusing bunch
    If you have a couple of female friends hit the town with them and let them give you a hand on the scouting for men front.
    Probably not the best advice you will get but it's the best an old fella like myself can offer.

......... but for me if i don't like someone i don't hand out my number but guys do... ye are a confusing bunch

I got talking to a lovely lady one night and she was very keen to give me her number, texted her the following day and it was the friendly friendly speech. Confused indeed. In fairness to her she may have thought I was the sort of chap who asked for numbers at every opportunity.

Personally I wouldn't swap numbers or ask for a number unless I was genuinely interested in the lady.

Show Time wrote: »
    but it's the best an old fella like myself can offer.

Out of interest what are you thinking is an ole fella, I'm just out of my late twenties and reckon I'm just a child :D

RoverJames wrote: »
    Personally I wouldn't swap numbers or ask for a number unless I was genuinely interested in the lady.

completely agree, especially when the guy was nearly running after me to take the number, so weird. maybe its both girls and guys that are confusing!

RoverJames wrote: »
    Out of interest what are you thinking is an ole fella, I'm just out of my late twenties and reckon I'm just a child :D
    Well i am 35+ so i would say i am an old fella to some of you young whipper snappers good people on here.
    And as this is my second recession i am starting to feel like i have seen it all before.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

I'm single!Here I am!!!

****,the wife just caught me typing.

celj ha ha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I'm 32, and I'm definitely still a big kid. Us men never grow up!

I'm 32, and I'm definitely still a big kid. Us men never grow up!
    Nothing i enjoy more then an hour on the Playstation.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭linfield

What age are you? I'm sure if you go into Havanas you will come across a lot of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nice single cork guy

Is someone looking for me:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

I dunno if a nightclub is the best place to meet them to be honest. I met my husband at work, we got to know each other as friends before we took the plunge! The whole dynamic of a nightclub hook up has completely ruined it as a potential mate meeter.

I believe men will treat you how you feel you should be treated. Dignity, class and self esteem may not play well in a nightclub setting but it will in day to day life. (oh my God, im 100):D

Anyway back on point, I guess it depends on what kinda man you are looking for:
    Meathead - Join a gym
    Doctor/ Nurse - Hang around CUH, may result in some form of court injunction eventually so this is a short term gambit.
    Solicitor - Go to bars around courthouse between 5-7, leave before potential fibbers and students arrive.
    Students - College bars

I could go on.............

Advertisement