Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost a phone

Options
  • 05-06-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Not exactly sure where to post this so I'll just throw it in here.

Left my phone in a taxi last night, but a girl by the name of Christin picked it up and contacted my mother and one of my friends by using my phone just explaining she had the phone and not to worry that it wasn't lost etc and to ring my phone in the morning and go out and collect it. Problem is the battery on my phone died so I have no way of contacting her and finding where exactly she lives, all I know is that she is from Tallaght. The phone is a black Nokia 5230 with a fair few scratches about it. So in the off chance that Christin might read this or if anyone has heard about this in some way shape or form please PM me so I can get it back.

- Christin found the phone around half 12, she had just left Palace on Camden Street with friends and got into the taxi I got out of. She lives in Tallaght aswel and has a very well spoken accent if that makes sense. Thats all the info from my friend who had rung the phone and spoken to her.

Advertisement