Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyberlink Powerdirector 8 trial?

Options
  • 05-06-2011 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I bought Powerdirector 8 but was trying to reinstall and hit an error. I do not have the CD (was bought online with an activation code). The problem is that I cannot find a trial version of 8 to simply plug my activation code into...

After frantically searching Google (just links to torrents) and the Cyberlink site, I gave in and downloaded 9. That's what they push for! After waiting for all progress bars to fill, I clicked start.....only to find that I had tried it previously and my trial was up.

I would prefer not to have to upgrade, it's not cheap and I was satisfied with 8. Just wondering if anyone has a link (or has better searching skills than myself) to the trial for 8?

Thanks very much!

🤪

Advertisement