Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AHHHH 30th Birthday Present!!

Options
  • 05-06-2011 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi lads,

My other half is 30 this week and I've been thinking about his present for a while now because it has to be special and memorable and something that wont be thrown into a drawer and forgotton about (which tends to happen ie Raybans)

So I am organising a surprise birthday party for him, nothing insanely huge just a few friends and family etc though now comes the problem of the presents?

I got him a falconing lesson thingy, where ya wear the big glove things and are trained on Falcons but its not enough on its own. So maybe would some nice Cigars go nicely with that so I could give him them on his birthday (Thurs) and he could smoke them at his party with friends (Sat)??

Or am I really going down the wrong route???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Moved from tGC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Hi lads,

My other half is 30 this week and I've been thinking about his present for a while now because it has to be special and memorable and something that wont be thrown into a drawer and forgotton about (which tends to happen ie Raybans)

So I am organising a surprise birthday party for him, nothing insanely huge just a few friends and family etc though now comes the problem of the presents?

I got him a falconing lesson thingy, where ya wear the big glove things and are trained on Falcons but its not enough on its own. So maybe would some nice Cigars go nicely with that so I could give him them on his birthday (Thurs) and he could smoke them at his party with friends (Sat)??

Or am I really going down the wrong route???

What are his interests?

Music - maybe an ipod touch or sonos music system (if the budget stretched to that)

Books - Kindle

Gaming - PS3

As you can see I'm into gadgets so they're my ideas on what I think would make great gifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Big Lar

<mod snip>

No need for that, keep posts constructive, as per the charter, thank you. Cathmandooo

Advertisement