Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can get Free PS3 games, but can't get Free PSP games!

• 05-06-2011 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

I have a PSN account for more then 3 years, and have a PS3 and PSP for the same amount of time!

I got my 30 day PSN+ account and 2 free games (Dead Nation and Infamous) for my PS3 today. But when I go looking for my 2 free psp games on the psp or ps3 in the transactions/services section. It says zero games left for the PS3, which is right. But nothing for the PSP!

Anyone had this problem and any solutions! Do I have to register or something????????????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,947 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

you need to go to the psp store and download welcome back again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭billyboy01

ShaneU wrote: »
    you need to go to the psp store and download welcome back again

Thanks alot, what a stupid complex system!:rolleyes:

Advertisement