Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the exam...

• 06-06-2011 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Can you leave to go to the toilet? :p I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I have a really bad bladder, especially when Im nervous! For some reason I have a feeling that you can, and that you have to sign a sheet?.. I got caugh in the two most time restriced exams, English and History, in the mocks...never forget the pain! :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Of course you can...

The only difference from the Mocks is that you'll need to have an exam attendant with you at all times outside the exam hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Yes, but I'm pretty sure a 5th year (the ones that wait outside and supervise) has to accompany you.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭lace

You can leave if you need to, though one of the attendants outside the hall will have to accompany you to the bathroom and back (I've done this job and some schools don't enforce it but mine did, so I had to go with anyone who needed to leave). The supervisor in the exam centre will be able to give you permission to go and will note the time you went. The few minutes it takes to go and come back are so worth it. You won't be able to give the exam your full attention and concentration if you're also thinking about how much you need to go, so don't hesitate to leave if you need to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I had an awful flu for my business exams last year. Had to leave the room 4 times and nobody minded so even if you have to go twice it's OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭irishgirl10

Thanks so much for the replies, this is such a relief!! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement