Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yamaha Display question

• 06-06-2011 5:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi guys,

i got myself a yamaha RX-467 receiver with a Bose Acoustimass 6 ... which is more than sufficient for my TV room which is around 5m by 4m !

i read alot of reviews on various receivers, so i opted for the Yamaha, plus price and quality were very attractive ! same for the Bose, various opinions from people on Bose, but again, they were on a special promotion, for 300 dollars, which in my opinion was a crazy offer to miss !

now, i have connected all my items (PS3 + Blueray 3D player + HD receiver) to the Yamaha receiver via HDMI (v1.4) ! and from the yamaha to the Samsung LED 3D - D6600 via also HDMI (v1.4)

the question is, will the connecting via yamaha then to TV affect the 3D quality of the image? (RX-465 is 3D compatible) ... i have watched a 3D channel from my receiver, the 3D was working fine .. but i was wondering if the motion of the image is affected from the yamaha or it is simply due to the signal of the channel itself received via statellite?

the question can be summarized as follow:
    all these TVs are increasing their motion speed : 200hz then 400hz then 600hz .... will the motion speed be affected if it goes through an A/V receiver then to the TV ? in 2D or 3D ??

Advertisement