Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

175 Skilled Visa

Options
  • 06-06-2011 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post, so please help me out by replying.

Here is my time line for 175 Skilled Visa:

ASCO 2125-11. IELTS(L7,R7,W7,S7). COUNTRY:
    PAKISTAN

APPLIED FOR 175 Skilled Visa
    NOV 2009
    RECEIVED AN EMAIL FOR NATURAL JUSTICE COMMENT
    JUN 2010
    (There was some confusion about my job, as I am employed through a third-party contractor and work at the client end)

ASSIGNED CO AND ASKED FOR POLICE REPORT
    DEC 2010
    GOT MARRIED
    DEC 2010
    SENT WIFE'S PASSPORT SCANS, MARRIAGE CERT
    FEB 2010
    PCC AND MEDICALS RECEIVED
    MAR 2010
    PCC AND MEDICALS SENT
    APR 2010
    MEDICALS RECEIVED AT SYDNEY LOCAL UNIT
    APR 2010
    SENT WIFE'S IELTS RESULT
    MAY 2010

NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED BY CO SINCE THEN.

Now here's my dilemma:

1) I overstayed in USA for a few years. I haven't hidden it from my CO. The FBI report shows a charge of "NON-IMMIGRANT STATUS VIOLATOR"

2) My wife has thyroid. We declared it on the medical forms and the panel doctors told us to get an opinion from a endocrinologist. We got the letter and submitted along with the medicals.

What do you think my chances are? Will I be rejected because of my USA overstay? or could thyroid be an issue?

I figured honesty is the best policy when it comes to DIAC and I am hoping for the best.

LEO

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭melb

Your better off going to britishexpats.com with that question as they deal with those sort of situations every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 koks

Hi Leo,

how far? were you successfull? did they reject your application? Please, I i have similar issue. can you pls email me -

I look forward to hearing from u

<Mod Snip no email addresses to be posted, - Both of these look like a 1 post question, which is dodgy, so closing>
    leo815 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,

This is my first post, so please help me out by replying.

Here is my time line for 175 Skilled Visa:

ASCO 2125-11. IELTS(L7,R7,W7,S7). COUNTRY:
    PAKISTAN

APPLIED FOR 175 Skilled Visa
    NOV 2009
    RECEIVED AN EMAIL FOR NATURAL JUSTICE COMMENT
    JUN 2010
    (There was some confusion about my job, as I am employed through a third-party contractor and work at the client end)

ASSIGNED CO AND ASKED FOR POLICE REPORT
    DEC 2010
    GOT MARRIED
    DEC 2010
    SENT WIFE'S PASSPORT SCANS, MARRIAGE CERT
    FEB 2010
    PCC AND MEDICALS RECEIVED
    MAR 2010
    PCC AND MEDICALS SENT
    APR 2010
    MEDICALS RECEIVED AT SYDNEY LOCAL UNIT
    APR 2010
    SENT WIFE'S IELTS RESULT
    MAY 2010

NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED BY CO SINCE THEN.

Now here's my dilemma:

1) I overstayed in USA for a few years. I haven't hidden it from my CO. The FBI report shows a charge of "NON-IMMIGRANT STATUS VIOLATOR"

2) My wife has thyroid. We declared it on the medical forms and the panel doctors told us to get an opinion from a endocrinologist. We got the letter and submitted along with the medicals.

What do you think my chances are? Will I be rejected because of my USA overstay? or could thyroid be an issue?

I figured honesty is the best policy when it comes to DIAC and I am hoping for the best.

LEO

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement