Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Biome- Geoecology question.

• 06-06-2011 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have learned the Tropical Rainforest biome and human interactions with the tropical rainforest Biome very well. I have not learned soils.

However, is it possible for all three questions on the geoecology option to be asked on soils?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BubblesXD

Yeah its possible but never happened before..
    Your best off learning one soils just in case!
    As a back up just skim over it

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭aranciata

I'm learning points for 2 Biome essays and just skimming over another..
    In the Human Interference essay, can i lay it out like this :

1. Background/Introduction to pH, formation of acid rain, etc.
    2. Interference with Vegetation
    3. Interference with Soils
    4. Interference with Lakes & Rivers

Does that count as 4 aspects or just 3? Will there be SRPs available for talking about how acid rain comes about or just for its impact?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭biggaman

aranciata wrote: »
    I'm learning points for 2 Biome essays and just skimming over another..
    In the Human Interference essay, can i lay it out like this :

1. Background/Introduction to pH, formation of acid rain, etc.
    2. Interference with Vegetation
    3. Interference with Soils
    4. Interference with Lakes & Rivers

Does that count as 4 aspects or just 3? Will there be SRPs available for talking about how acid rain comes about or just for its impact?

You taking that from exam skills? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭aranciata

biggaman wrote: »
    You taking that from exam skills? :)

Yeah i've taken the main points from those essays, added bits from my biology & chemistry books and from wikipedia too. would there be any SRPs going for the introduction do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭biggaman

Well I'm not a teacher, but theres marks for coherence, and I'd say the intro would be pretty important for picking up the marks for that anyways.. and maybe one for introducing your biome/what a biome is etc?

• Advertisement
Advertisement