Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocked HTC Desire, any deals to use web PAYG?

Options
  • 06-06-2011 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi there, based in UK and have an unlocked HTC Desire. I'm hoping to use it in Ireland for the week and was just wondering are there any deals with internet usage for Pay As You Go, don't mind which supplier, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pauro 76

Thank you, really helpful to know that. The Tesco mobile one sounds good, can I get it in Tesco or in any other stores? And how long does the usage last, do I still need to keep topping up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

The Three one does not require €20 top up, just enough credit to get the add on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭WebGeek

I'd look at tesco mobile - they some great paygo deals right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭litmus paper

vodafone requires 30 euro not 20 euro top up for the internet. to be honest not worth it. 02's deal is the best. and yeah three requires you to top up by 20 euro to buy the 5 euro add on.
    also in tescos internet, skyping is not possible unfortunately..

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭litmus paper

captain morgan, three only gives you 500mb of data. also on tesco it is the best but one can not do any skyping.

Advertisement