Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2011 - Taxishare from Bristol Airport Return Thursday - Monday

Options
  • 06-06-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

I'm a dude from Cork heading over to Glastonbury on the 10.30 Cork flight to Bristol on Thursday and heading back on Monday on the 17.30 flight. Looking to share a taxi / rental car or whatever (not bike or walk!) to the festival. Priced the taxi and coming in around £60 one way. Meeting up with friends so won't be cramping your style at the fest ;) More than welcome to cramp mine if ya fancy.

Giz a buzz if you're in a simular situation or just a downright good soul offering a lift.

Anyone know of any small off the beaten track artists I should look out for this year?

Cheers now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 richardtauber

Hello there,

I haven't gone by plane for a few years but in my experience there are usually others around looking to do the same thing so you should be ok.

If not, I'll be landing in from Shannon Thursday as well but not 'til around 16.30. If you're still around I'd share a taxi no problem. Monday I need to be at airport for 11.00 so will be leaving Glasto at crack of f*cking dawn!

Ar aon nós, enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nallyfox

Cheers for that Richard. Been a few times before myself but was living in England so always drove. Might just fly by the seat of me pants so. Have fun, go mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭brozio7

you could ask about lifts on the lift-share page here: http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?showforum=24, i've found people to share taxis in previous years there

make sure you post in the Glastonbury thread too in case people don't see this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056019030&page=35

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nallyfox

Cheers for the advice. Heading there now.

Advertisement