Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

howaya!

Options
  • 06-06-2011 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi all, new to boards.ie :o, and glad to find a production forum on it.
    I'm unsure if this is the right place to post this, but i'm looking to find other producers around the meath, dublin area, possibly for collaborating or just providing some musical knowledge. :D
    I'l post up my soundcloud in the relevant thread soon enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Hi Graham, welcome aboard. What kind of music are you producing and on what equipment? How long have you been producing for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 graham_k

thanks dude, I'm producing a few different house genres and a bit of dubstep, only been at this about a year if even.

Im more comfortable with software, so I have just the usual midi/mixer combo in my repertoire at the moment! will eventually take the plunge though and get hardware.

What do you produce?:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Welcome along G, great little place this, can be quiet at times, but when it gets going it really is a wealth of knowledge.

There's producers from all over the country here, so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Fire up the Soundcloud link when ya can, would love to get a listen!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

I don't get much done these days due to lack of time but I make ambient electronic music. Throw us up a soundcloud link as eeloe said and give us a listen. What part of meath are you in?

Advertisement