Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPARATIVE: A Doll's House, Hamlet, The Constant Gardener

• 06-06-2011 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

I have no notes whatsoever for any of my texts for the comparative question!
    I've done a cultural context and theme essay but am starting to freak out a bit!

Does anyone have any notes on any of these? I'm leaving out general vision & viewpoint (don't even know what it is) so any notes on theme or CC would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭OldSchool94

I have no notes whatsoever for any of my texts for the comparative question!
    I've done a cultural context and theme essay but am starting to freak out a bit!

Does anyone have any notes on any of these? I'm leaving out general vision & viewpoint (don't even know what it is) so any notes on theme or CC would be greatly appreciated!
    I have a good few notes on the summary of The Constant Gardener! ...Could scan them and send them on!?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

I have a good few notes on the summary of The Constant Gardener! ...Could scan them and send them on!?

That would be brilliant, if you don't mind?
    Shall I PM you my email address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭OldSchool94

That would be brilliant, if you don't mind?
    Shall I PM you my email address?
    Ok no problem! ...There is about 11 pages of notes for it!

Advertisement