Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poetry

• 06-06-2011 2:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭

the only poets i know are frost and boland is there much chance of these coming up? i dont realy have time to study more ive only started studying for english lol :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

I'd put money on it that one of those two will come up. As long as you're prepared for a sticky question! :/

I haven't looked at English yet! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Peter M

Sparkie93 wrote: »
    the only poets i know are frost and boland is there much chance of these coming up? i dont realy have time to study more ive only started studying for english lol :D

Im doin the same two and im nearly definite that one of them will come up im gona try look over wordsworth when im done studing hamlet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭Sparkie93

yay that sounds good i might skim over yeats if i have time im kinda screwed at the moment for english no comparitive or hamlet studied yet and i got an E for mocks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

You're making a HUGE risk by going into an exam with only being able to answer a question on two poets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

They have as much chance of coming up as any of the other poets.

It's such a huge risk to take.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

flyaway. wrote: »
    They have as much chance of coming up as any of the other poets.

It's such a huge risk to take.
    As much chance of Boland coming up last year...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭soup1

they're probably the two most straight forward poets on the syllabus this year! People seem to be hoping fro them though, and i would be surprised if neither came up, but prepare for a hard question!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

This is getting ridiculous. Is this the "whats coming up on seen poetry on English paper 2 forum"?? No I didn't think so. There a load of threads after opening on poetry, which btw is worth 12.5%. One would think its worth 50% or more. Just post in one of the many other poetry threads instead of starting a new one. Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nobody here knows what is coming up.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement