Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currently Active Users.. Aka procrastinators :P

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭B_Fanatic

Just think, in three days the dozens of english notes scattered everywhere will be useless! English P2 is definitely the killer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Just spent allll day writing Boland essays when I vowed to have other poets done .... screwed

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

I've spent my whole day on boards and eating. I swear to god I'll have gained a stone by the time these exams are over. :/

I'm FÚCKED for the LC :( How do you even study eng Paper 1?!?!? :/

How do you even study eng Paper 1?!?!? :/

The FUN bit of english?:D:D I love it!
    Tomorrow afternoon up to countdown 806

Ill be.....

Reading sample answers for comphrehensions

Glancing over letter formats, radio, reports, diary entries

Finding useable quotes

Underlining phrases in a few of my novels and characters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

I've been listening to French songs on Youtube for the last hour. That counts as French study right? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

I've spent my whole day on boards and eating. I swear to god I'll have gained a stone by the time these exams are over. :/

I'm FÚCKED for the LC :( How do you even study eng Paper 1?!?!? :/

I learned off a good essay for the comprehenion so hopefully I can link it in with one of the topics, if not then an on the spot essay will have to be written which I suck at.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

Iceboy wrote: »
    I learned off a good essay for the comprehenion so hopefully I can link it in with one of the topics, if not then an on the spot essay will have to be written which I suck at.

I can NOT learn off! :P but fair plé duit! :D

what about section A? How do you go about answering the Q's.. I haven't a cluuuuue :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

I can NOT learn off! :P but fair plé duit! :D

what about section A? How do you go about answering the Q's.. I haven't a cluuuuue :rolleyes:

With section A you should be writing about 3/4 of a page to a page for the first 2 questions (15 marks) and around a page to a page and a 1/3 for the third one (20 marks)

Make sure you have a short introduction into each answer, this will be your first paragraph, in it you should outline the main points of your answer that your going to discuss (lets say 3 points) and then your next 3 paragraphs will consist of expanding on these points. This is the structure I use and it got me almost full marks in my mocks.

Hope this helps ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I just went to see X Men: First Class...

It was so much better than study

Fudged for Paper 2 i think..

1 and a half poets done

• Advertisement
Advertisement