Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 06-06-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭

My subscription to Boards.ie has expired and I have a question about the custom avatar I was using.
    It seems as though I can no longer use my custom avatar which I was using during my subscription period.
    Should I be able to use the same custom avatar once my subscription ends? or now that my subscription has ended, do I have to use a stock avatar?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

My subscription to Boards.ie has expired and I have a question about the custom avatar I was using.
    It seems as though I can no longer use my custom avatar which I was using during my subscription period.
    Should I be able to use the same custom avatar once my subscription ends? or now that my subscription has ended, do I have to use a stock avatar?

Custom avatars are only for subscribers, and as such, since you're no longer a subscriber, you lose the use of custom avatars.

Name changes while a subscriber are permanent at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Thanks for that. Thought I would have been able to keep the same avatar. Not to worry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement