Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy black combat pants?

Options
  • 06-06-2011 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if any boardsies have spotted black combat pants for sale anywhere before I pop into town tomorrow and trawl every shop? Have a photoshoot for the band this week, and we're all supposed to wear black combats, and I haven't a clue where to start.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

Dunno if black combats are regularly available e.g. River Island or Next or wherever.

If not, try the Camping Shop on York St, off McCurtain St. They do some army surplus stuff (or used to anyway).

Otherwise try the Army Surplus across from the new(ish) Tesco in Midleton. I think the park is called Market Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 osotogari

MacCartys on Coal Quay might have what your looking for.

Prob too late though at this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Tried McCarthy's already, they just have green, and blue/white combats. They seem to have done away with most of their Army stuff and gone more towards Snickers workwear and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Have you been in Dwyers recently?

they have a very large selection of work wear, decently priced too

Problem is work wear stuff looks like work wear. I have snickers/blacklader stuff for every day work, and I've seen the stuff in the tool supplies shops - not exactly saturday night out material. I'm just looking for normal black combat pants.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tried McCarthy's already, they just have green, and blue/white combats. They seem to have done away with most of their Army stuff and gone more towards Snickers workwear and the like.

McCarthys have gone downhill over the yrs when it comes to clothes, Pity they were my favourite shop,try pennies I got a pair of black combats in there before upstairs.

Next I'd say, I got grew ones there. they had black I think, bastad for the fluff is the black though :pac:

Brilliant RJ - the Next website shows them too. Nice one!

Advertisement