Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What exam are you not looking forward to?

• 06-06-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭

What exam are you dreading the most if you had to pick?

My would be English so once Thursday comes it will be a load of my shoulders!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

First question: All of them
    Second question: DCG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nicenri

For me its Geography and English so I cannot wait until those are over. Not saying the rest of the exams will be simple but once those two are over I might relax a little and stop logging into boards looking for predictions and tips every two minutes! Good luck in English! Fingers crossed for Wordsworth!

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Maths, Chemistry and Irish depending on what comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Maths Paper 1
    Irish Paper 2

The rest are grand. Even Irish Paper 2 might be okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

NotExactly wrote: »
    First question: All of them
    Second question: DCG

Me too :( I've a good projected submitted but jesus, I don't know a thing about section B on the paper!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭polka dot

Geography and History

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

English
    Geography
    Business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Irish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

nicenri wrote: »
    Not saying the rest of the exams will be simple but once those two are over I might relax a little and stop logging into boards looking for predictions and tips every two minutes!

I actually can't wait for thurs and I know thats weird because maths is on Friday
    ....... But it's so much better than English!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

ALL OF THEM :o

if I had to pick one: English. I love English, it comes naturally to me, but my teacher is convinced I can get an A, and I'm not :(

Aside from that, Geography, because I wanted at least a B3 but I know nothing! :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Biology. It's going to be horrific. :(

And Business just because it's so exhausting and I always get caught for time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

English paper 2
    Irish paper 2
    Home-ec

:(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

French, tough opinion pieces could be a disaster for me

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

ENGLISH PAPER 2. I really, really want an A1 in English, and everyone is expecting me to get that, but I doubt I will. :( Time pressures are terrible as well.

Irish, as I hate the subject and am actually incapable of studying the poetry/pros.

Religion...... Because it's religion, enough said really. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭irishgirl10

English, History and Irish! Dreading all 3 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Violafy wrote: »
    ENGLISH PAPER 2. I really, really want an A1 in English, and everyone is expecting me to get that, but I doubt I will. :( Time pressures are terrible as well.

Irish, as I hate the subject and am actually incapable of studying the poetry/pros.

My English teacher told me that I'm one of the handful in the year who she could see getting an A1. Pressure much? I've terrible timing issues...I cried my way through the pre and didn't manage to complete even one question! Don't think that A1 is coming my way!:(

I love Irish, but I'm still incapable of learning poetry/pros. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

English Paper 2 and French (also kind of Maths and Applied Maths).

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭conlufc

HL maths for me..starting to worry my other subjects will suffer due to the amount of time been put into maths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Framble

Irish, cause I know next to nothing and I don't have natural ability to save me! And also religion, but the whole course is a complete joke so I don't really care that much anymore...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭martyllia

English Paper 2 ,Geography and History :<

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Gavarn

English (paper 1 and 2). I HATE the English exams, everything else I like, just don't know if I studied enough for them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

Definately history and spanish!
    History - sooo many topics and it can go so wrong if you dont know one of the essay toppics. 1/4 is already lost.

Spanish - i can speak spanish really well but i cant write very well. I mix up my tenses. My spanish techer even said it to me but she knows that im working hard and improving. I eally want a B1. At least i have a break from the 16th - 21st! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

English paper 2

Biology

French

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

_meehan_ wrote: »
    My English teacher told me that I'm one of the handful in the year who she could see getting an A1. Pressure much? I've terrible timing issues...I cried my way through the pre and didn't manage to complete even one question! Don't think that A1 is coming my way!:(

I love Irish, but I'm still incapable of learning poetry/pros. :pac:

I know how you feel :(. My teacher predicted me an A1 and everyone in my class is expecting it too - I'm known as the "English" person tbh. :mad: I love English, but it's the most stressful subject ever.
    I really hope your timing goes better this time! Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

History
    it could go quite well or be a complete disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

Business and Irish paper 2 cos they're on the same day :/

• Registered Users Posts: 40 COOMKEEN3010

English and Construction. I have no clue of either of them but to be honest i just want to get all of the exams over with!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

English Paper 2 (scared of not finishing it in time!) and HL Irish (bane of my fcukin' life!)

Advertisement