Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What exam are you looking forward to?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭B_Fanatic

English paper I is the most confidence oriented exam, and sure aren't I deadly at that! :D Also Maths Paper 1 should be good... Although that's what I said for the mocks and I came out better in paper 2

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭ChristinaIndigo

I'm really looking forward to the 'Maths Challenge' test and writing about Holly and Dusty for Irish... oh no wait... that was primary school wasn't it?! :-/

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

babynice wrote: »
    Biology because it's the last one :D and because it's the only subject that I like.

how can u like biology :O

ehhh my favorite will be economics and geography because u can "waffle"
    in them :L

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

Biology is the only exam I feel relatively happy about. Mabybe Economics, but that could go either way, depending on the questions.

love to see someone else who likes economics too :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Economics, physics and geography should be doddle. Not too excited about English or maths II. Starting to regret taking studying so lightly..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Digits wrote: »
    Who the fúck looks forward to exams?

I couldn't agree with you more.

As much as I have a burning hatred for exams, I think English paper 1 will be ok.

Usually I can write one personal essay from the composing section. Just blab over whatever comes to my mind when I see the title.

Its easier than history where you need to remember actual facts because in that section just make up stuff about yourself or your life. Usually there will be a question about something along those lines.

Once its over hopefully I will be more relaxed and feeling more confident about the rest of my exams.

If I nail Maths OL Paper 1 I will be very happy.

Could've studied more this year but doing Arts if I get the points will be better than repeating.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Gav77

History, just for the fact if certain questions dont come up im screwed!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭rockycoolness22

Im repeating this year ... SO thankfully no Irish or Maths (Pheww)! Im Kind of looking forward to English Paper 2 just to see what comes up even though I AM SO SCREWED FOR IT! but I like business so wouldnt mind that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Business and Irish. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

Even though I'm in college I'm looking forward to seeing the maths and applied maths papers. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

English paper 1 I always do better in that than the paper 2. An I love writing the essay.

I'm dreading maths and engineering. More maths :(. I need a c3 and I failed the mocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

Maths & English!
    Maths is quite logical, so it gives me a sense of satisfaction :P & English relaxes me somehow..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Business Studies

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

Chemistry.
    So happy with the sheer progress I've made in one year. Really gunning for an A1. It's also my last exam and I have a nice break before it. Four days actually!

English Paper 1 is done and dusted. So, I only have to go in for seven more days of tests :) Not too shabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

History, for the fact it can either be a perfect exam or a disaster and i have no intention for it to be a disaster :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭PJelly

Bring on Biology!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 BronaghMcA

Biology because i just love it and its fun! loved my pres!:D

Advertisement