Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best mobile server to be with

Options
  • 06-06-2011 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I am with O2 at the moment, but with my old iphone (before i lost it and the dishonest person that found it never returned it:mad:) and i felt that it was eating my credit, so i'm wondering which is the better mobile provider out there, i have maybe a chance of buying a iphone4 reasonable and want to know my best options, thanks for any help given :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

What's your usage like? Do you call/text one network more than others? Use a lot of data?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭First Focus

I'm on pay as you go, my husband is also on O2, but i'd say majority of friends are vodafone, when at home i always used the broadband on phone, so it was costing me nothing (i think), i probably text more, i had eirtext free text pp on iphone so that was good too, but i could last with no credit for a week and use my free texts, but when i put in credit it just seemed to disappear. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 xxtrazaxx

I find o2 to be a rip off, so moving to three as i can get all you can eat data free with a 18mth contract. anyone have experience witth 3?

• Advertisement

Advertisement