Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting at Donabate Golf Club.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

9 unmarked Garda cars and an ambulance sped past me on the road, was wondering what was going on. Shocking news, hope the man pulls trough although it sounds unlikely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Maybe he lost a game..

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This is clearly a serious incident, which should not be trivialised by comments like the above

Beasty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Six one just said it happened in a near by caravan park not the golf club.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

Drove past this just after they torched the car. The car was engulfed in flames. There was undercover cars everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

sink wrote: »
    Six one just said it happened in a near by caravan park not the golf club.

Mad, except for the weather being so rubbish yesterday I think I was meant to be staying there last night with a couple of my mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Mad, except for the weather being so rubbish yesterday I think I was meant to be staying there last night with a couple of my mates.

Well it was actually in the one down the road from the one I was supposed to be staying at. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

He passed away this morning
    RIP

Advertisement