Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ENGLISH ESSAY & FICTION QUESTIONS??

Options
  • 06-06-2011 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I am freaking out about english on wednesday..

1) for the essay (personal writing) question on paper 1, i'm not very good at essays and usually have a hard time trying to think of what to write so i'm thinking of maybe doing the debate/speech option? Anyone have any tips on that?

2) for the studied fiction question on paper 2, my novel is "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy (it would be SO helpful if someone else was doing it too??) and i was just wondering what kind of question/s would they possibly ask on it this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Your studied novel is absolutely brilliant....:eek: (I've read it but not studied it so I don't know how helpful I could be. :o)

I'm planning on doing a short story for personal writing, hate discursive essays, so can't help you there unfortunately but if you want to look at the English Paper 2 thread there's some advice on fiction!

Advertisement