Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank draft query

Options
  • 06-06-2011 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

I sent a fee through bank draft for my management company in February and I still have not had any receipt. I rang and asked for written acknowledgement of receipt of the draft and he told me he would send it right away but still have heard nothing.

I have heard today that this company no longer looking after my estate so my question is, can I go into my bank and ask if this draft was cashed even though I have long lost any receipt of making the draft out in the bank. Would they have records and numbers made up off my account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

If you paid for the draft through your account it should be easy to ask them to see when and if the draft was cashed, if you paid in cash for the draft need to know exact date you bought draft in order to put a tracer on it.

Advertisement