Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 4

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

I'm not going to pretend that I love the Halo games. They are decent games, really enjoyed the first game and even the second. The third one was more of the same.

But let's call a spade a spade and admit that the series is pretty much the same thing every itteration. The same thing wrapped in different paper, with perhaps a shiney new bell attached to the ribbon.

My resentment towards the series is the hype that surrounds it.
    Everytime a new game comes out, it's hailed as the second coming. But for me, it's just an enjoyable campaign that feels exactly like the previous ones and the same multiplayer with a few tweaks.
    These same concerns can be thrown at COD or even Mario games. All of them play quite well, but when you break them down, they are extremely similar.

In any case, I'll probably be picking this up, but like with all the other games in the series; I won't be riding the hype wave.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

I only played the orginal Halo on PC and thought it was fairly average. Considering most people say its the best Halo I've never been really tempted to play its sequels.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭FatherlyNick

Those of you who played Halos' and dint like them; Try out their multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Halo 3 is probably the most enjoyable console multiplayer game. Ctf on Valhalla was amazing. It was a fairly balanced game as well

Advertisement