Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New sim from Three does not contain my correct number.

Options
  • 06-06-2011 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

I just started a contract with Three mobile. I wanted to change my old number from o2 to three.

They said it may take 24 hours. I wanted to still play with my new phone so i put in the sim. I can make and receive calls, but they are for a completely different number.

will this automatically correct itself in 24 hours or do i need to talk to them again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 theskin

You don't have to take any action, your number will automatically move from o2 sometime tomorrow. In the meantime you will have a temporarily 083 number.

How to know your number has moved over?...........

Once you lose coverage on your o2 phone (usually the phone gives you a sim error message) then you will know your number has moved over. Then turn off your new 3 phone and turn it back on and your number will be there!

Advertisement