Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man with a van

Options
  • 06-06-2011 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there's anyone around town that has a van to move some stuff. I have a couple of bags and boxes to move. I didn't think i had so much but its not really a taxi's job? And how much would they charge?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

There are men with vans listed on myhire.ie you could check out

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭PSKdesign

I used this polish guy a few times, he has quite good rates, give him a ring at 085 7536372.
    His name is Pavel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭teekayd25

Needed to move a couple of years ago and didn't end up using this guy but happened to save his number . . .

(085) 7386522

Saw the ad in the Echo or somewhere so there's a good chance that he is still doing the rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

If you haven't moved the stuff already maybe I would be able to move it with my car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

If you haven't moved the stuff already maybe I would be able to move it with my car

Fancy going to galway so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Did you get any quotes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

dave1982 wrote: »
    Did you get any quotes?

Yeah got some quotes for the van with man. One of them 40, another 35. But since im moving home, im renting a car.

........But since im moving home, im renting a car.

Didn't like Cork? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

RoverJames wrote: »
    Didn't like Cork? :)

I see another thread here of someone else moving from Cork to Galway!!. What are we doing wrong???:)

Advertisement