Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer of Arcade lineup 2011

• 06-06-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-xbox-live/714809?type=flv

Bastion (??? strategy/RPG maybe)
    From Dust (fantastic god-game, already announced for PC)
    Fruit Ninja Kinect (ugh)
    Toy Soldiers: Cold War (:D)
    Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (think I saw this before, looks great)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Toy soldiers is good so I'm looking forward to the Cold war sequel. Never heard of the rest of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I was expecting that new 2D Bloodrayne game to be part of this year's summer project.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Come to think of it...it's pretty dissapointing Sonic 4 episode 2 is not part of it. Would be nice to get a released date for that game at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Will probably try Demo's of them all, but Toy Soldiers is a day one purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

When I first saw the title for Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet on the dashboard, I immediatly thought of Braid & Limbo (mostly Limbo).

I absolutly loved Limbo and was hoping for another game with a similar look to it.

Have no idea if it's the same developers or not but it does remind me of Limbo judging by the way it looks and that is more than enough to make me buy this game :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Looking at trailers of it, Bastion seems pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Been looking forward to Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet for aaaaaages, almost as long as Fez (which is also due out this year thankfully) so definitely gona be picking that one up.

Tech wise, From Dust also looks pretty impressive so really looking forward to that too.

Advertisement