Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meditation in Dublin

• 06-06-2011 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi there,

I've been recommended to try meditation and wondering if anyone can recommend some classes in Dublin 2 or 8 areas (or near-ish) to help me get started? I'm not a religious person and don't want to go somewhere I'd be hassled into anything I'm not into. That's just something I've heard from others.

Would really appreciate any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

the dublin holistic centre does a class thats fairly laid back...the teacher has changed since i was there but i think they aim to run a kind of drop-in feeling place for professionals etc with the emphasis on taking time out for yourself...
    the sri chinmoy place on wicklow street does free classes too but i dont know much about them...there could be a bit of religious agenda

Advertisement