Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class room with PC's for rent

Options
  • 06-06-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any class rooms or training rooms with PC's that can be rented out in Kilkenny. I am looking at setting up a workshop and would need a number of PC's and possibly a projector to hook up my laptop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sunflower3

You could try the kilkenny education centre at seville lodge, callan road. They definitely have a room with PC's but I don't know if its available for rent. Worth a phone call 056-7760200 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭nhg

I know its not the city but I think that the Droichead Family Resource Centre in Callan have a facility like that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Noreside Education down beside the City Library might be willing to rent out one of their rooms especially during the evening.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

nhg wrote: »
    I know its not the city but I think that the Droichead Family Resource Centre in Callan have a facility like that

I was just going to suggest this, they def have such facilities

Advertisement