Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for one player for some 3v3 tonight.

• 06-06-2011 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

My friend and me are looking for someone to do some 3v3s with. We are fairly decent Bronze 2v2 players and would like to try some 3v3 tonight!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Sure, I'll be on in a half hour - Feanor 980

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

dont mind feanor.. he's terran :p

ill be on most of the night too if feanor decides to drop out :p

RoyalMarine 574

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Added ya there :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

still goin?

Good game(s) lads. Mutas FTW :P.

Br4tPr1nc3 We're just finished, leave your name and I'll let you know when I'm going agan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Woo 3v3s, I'm pfm 829.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

Himself.369

I'll be on later on tonight lads if my internet is behaving itself. UPC are being a pain latley.

I'll add you two later.

Internet is still going on a mad one, I'll see how it is later.

Advertisement