Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer LIngus check-in Question ?!

Options
  • 06-06-2011 9:22pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys hope someone on here can help me!
    Is it possible to check in for an Aer Lingus flight online but not print your bording passes untill you get to the airport.
    The problem is my printer is broken so i can print my boarding passes but i want to check in online so i can choose my seats.
    Will Aer Lingus allow me to do this ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

You can just check in in the airport. Aer Lingus don't charge for check in and you can use the "check and go" machines in most airports EI serve or where there are no machines there are normal check in desks.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

You can check in online and pick up your boarding pass at the FastPass machines if you wish. The website gives you a choice and this is one of your options.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

undo wrote: »
    You can check in online and pick up your boarding pass at the FastPass machines if you wish. The website gives you a choice and this is one of your options.

ohh thats perfect thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Sorry for the Hijack but I have a flight this weekend and I am unable to check in online, anyone else experiencing problems?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Mc Love wrote: »
    Sorry for the Hijack but I have a flight this weekend and I am unable to check in online, anyone else experiencing problems?

You can only do it 30 hours before your departure! if you do it within the 30hours and still have problems dont worry its free to check in at the airport!

• Advertisement
Advertisement