Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three contract deposit

Options
  • 06-06-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey does anyone know how to get around paying a deposit when ordering a new phone from threes website. I orderen a HTC Desire S device and they asked for a deposit but when I ordered the wildfire a deposit wasnt requied. I really want the desire s, so is there away around this?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭bd250110

I don't think so.

Only way I can think of would be to take the Wildfire S and then return it, ask for a Desire S instead and pay the difference, Im not sure if this would actually work, though.
    Other option might be to take a 30 day SIM-only, use your existing phone for a month, generate a bill and then "upgrade" to a Desire S contract, you should not have to go through the credit check again once you are an existing customer.

I have no experience with doing this on 3, so Im not sure it would actually work.

Advertisement