Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct transfer

• 06-06-2011 9:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

I applied for a direct transfer and got the receipt back about two weeks ago. I was doing business in gmit galway (first year) and want to do the remaining years in Castlebar.

Does anyone know when you hear back from them? I wonder do you only hear back if your application was successful? Any help at all guys appreciated, cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Maybe contact the admissions office?.I'm moving on from gmit to do a level 8 elsewhere but the admissions where I'm heading contacted me a while back to confirm my application was sucessful(pending results).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Maybe contact the admissions office?.I'm moving on from gmit to do a level 8 elsewhere but the admissions where I'm heading contacted me a while back to confirm my application was sucessful(pending results).
    Thanks a mill Perrin buddy! :cool:

Advertisement