Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What To Do

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

i rang him on tuesday night to book the tour, he was very rude on the phone and wouldnt take the booking because there is only 3 of us

I thought that he went out daily, well according to the website anyway. Did he think you wanted a private tour for the 3 of you or something and was being an arse? I know it says weather and numbers permitting but it doesn't specifically say on the website that you have to ring and book and have a full boat load ready and waiting for him :( grrr.

Want to give that tour a go myself some day the weather is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Conrad Gallagher has a restaurant in the Niland Gallery if that interests you

It's moved to Rockwood since last weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

It's moved to Rockwood since last weekend

Safer in Rockwood Parade.
    Too many paintings in the Niland methinks ! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

just back in dublin a couple of hours, went to the races in roscommon yesterday and the rivertown folk park today. stopped off in the famine museum in strokestown on the way home.

sligo is brilliant, ill definitely be back thanks a million to everyone for all the advice on what to do/where to go and to sligo itself for giving me and herself a wonderful week

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Someone give the Admiral directions to 'The Magic Road'. It will blow his mind! I was there once but cannot for the life of me remember where it is. All I can remember is there's a right turn off the Bundoran Rd near Grange.
    Oh yes, I've heard of that but never been, if someone knows where it is please post, I'd love to visit it too.

As you head out of town on the N15, you come to a cross where two secondary roads come onto the main one. If coming from Sligo, there will be a sign on the left for the Car Dismantlers, you take the right turn opposite that. There's a couple of turns on the road after that and I can't remember exactly, and not exactly having much luck on google maps, but if I'm home at the weekend I'm gonna take an oul spin up and I'll post directions/coordinates for ya'll after :D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭waterboy15

As you head out of town on the N15, you come to a cross where two secondary roads come onto the main one. If coming from Sligo, there will be a sign on the left for the Car Dismantlers, you take the right turn opposite that. There's a couple of turns on the road after that and I can't remember exactly, and not exactly having much luck on google maps, but if I'm home at the weekend I'm gonna take an oul spin up and I'll post directions/coordinates for ya'll after :D

Think you turn right at last pub in sligo (big sign on wall),go straight at 4 cross roads and pass old mill climb hill and continue to middle of dip in road, farmer has made a sign to stop, turn off car and leave off al brakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pinemartin

hi how about a days fishing find roustabout on facebook i went out fishing with family and had a great day
    here is a link to the site or try the face book link

<snip>

Warning for pinemartin. Spaming.

Advertisement