Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC 2011- Good Luck!

• 06-06-2011 11:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

With Leaving Cert 2011 about to progress into full swing, best of luck to you all!

It may seem like the world is about to end, but in reality it won't. After the first or second day it all becomes very boring and the hype will wear off, but it's really not as bad as some may make it seem, nor is it the end of the world!

The majority of people excel and result far better to what they resolved. You'll be surprised what you remember when you need to!

I went through it last year, the best advice I could give would be get a good night's sleep tommorow, don't stay up all night cramming as it's futile. Remember to look after yourself during the exams and have a good time when it's all over.

Even if it works out that you don't get what you need for your course...there's always another way into it, PLC course for example

Anyway, good luck, and look forward to college in September! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

^
    this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭PurpleVintage

May I print this off and hand it to my dad, once my F's start coming in ? :P
    Kiddin, trying to let out some stress.

Thanks ^^ hopefully everyone else does well...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Cheers. Good luck everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

Trust me, it's not as bad as it seems!

Good luck everyone! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sharmadd

Don't think about the Leaving Cert. as this superior thing.
    Don't pay much respect at all.
    Just say, BRING IT ON! ;)

GOOD LUCK & GOD SPEED TO US ALL! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

LETS AVHHHEEE IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

Good luck everyone

Is féidir linn :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭OldSchool94

Fair play! Should lift a few dreadful spirits out there!!

What I'm worrying is if I'll be even able to sit my first exam. Woke up this morning with a severe headache, really sore throat, pains all over and I'm sick as a dog :P On top of that there's hayfever I have to worry about :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 delousional

Thank you!
    Good luck everyone!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭hunii07

I done it last year too ... done well but didn't get what I wanted so I'm repeating...haha leaving cert take 2 .... fingers crossed it goes well.....and good luck to everyone else doing it this year :):):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Best of luck to everybody. If I was in your position now any cramming after 8 won't stick. Relax and do something you enjoy for the rest of the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Thanks :) Although if another family member rings/texts me to say good luck I may just shoot them :mad:
    Best of luck to everybody. If I was in your position now any cramming after 8 won't stick. Relax and do something you enjoy for the rest of the night.

I still have two hours! I need those two hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Im doing the leaving next year :eek:
    Best of luck to you all, you'll be sound :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

Best of luck!

This forum makes me feel sick with worry for next year!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

irishdub14 wrote: »
    Best of luck!

This forum makes me feel sick with worry for next year!!

Imagine how we feel about tomorrow :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

At least it's English Paper 1 tomorrow. Worst case scenario would be if you learned a story off and it doesn't fit a title. We don't really need to know anything for it :D...or so I keep telling myself! Good luck to all the people doing home ec afterwards. I'll be home cramming for my 2 exams on Thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭hunii07

Bbbbolger wrote: »
    At least it's English Paper 1 tomorrow. Worst case scenario would be if you learned a story off and it doesn't fit a title. We don't really need to know anything for it :D...or so I keep telling myself! Good luck to all the people doing home ec afterwards. I'll be home cramming for my 2 exams on Thursday!

I tell myself the same thing :D
    same haha... and I need to cram for my exam thursday...and if you have two on thursday..that means you do engineering.... Good luck with that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I just thought I'd drop by and wish you all the best! I was in your position just last year, so I can empathise with you. It's a tough exam, but it's well worth the effort - college is brilliant!
    You'll all do great. Don't stop writing till the last minute, and be positive! Don't panic too much, just try to be relaxed and focus. When it's all over, you're gonna have the best summer of your lives, and when September arrives it's away to college and a whole new start. It's completely worth all the stress and working away at subjects you don't really enjoy that much. College is great, so keep your eyes on that!!

I hope you all get what you're looking for, and the very best of luck to you all.

xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭irishgirl10

Good Luck everyone! Im so scared!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

good luck guys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Good luck everyone! I'm sure we'll all be fine!

We're nearly finished with it forever. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Good luck everyone!!! :)

No need to panic, stay calm and just relate what you know, we'll all do better because of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Good luck everyone!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Go n-éirí an t-ádh libh go léir san Ardteist. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 UL

Few naggins? Be grand! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Good luck everyone!

Hope you all have your pens ready! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Aaron547

I wish the best of luck to everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Fly in the plane of Ambition,
    Land in the Airport of Success,
    Luck is yours,
    Wish is mine...
    May your future always shine.
    Good Luck Everybody!
    Don't give up if questions don't appear to be what you've hoped for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

And the same to you :)

Advertisement