Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which phone to get?

Options
  • 06-06-2011 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey guys, im so confused as to which phone to get?

I currently have a Blackberry Bold 9780 on vodafone.
    NOW the question is I will be going to London soon and was thinking of getting a HTC HD2. I carry two phones on me all the time as I'm also on O2 as well.

Dont ask me why I have two numbers, I just have and have a valid reason for it.
    The HTC is not so expensive as well.
    The main problem is Im also waiting for an Iphone, most probably Iphone 4s is out in September and I might get that on contract.
    If I get the HTC now I will sell the HTC for the Iphone in due course.

Do you guys recommend me to buy the HTC now or just wait for the Iphone when it comes out?
    Dont say sell the Blackberry. I will not go near that phone.
    Thanks for reading this and any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭marathonic

Personally, my O2 mobile just went out of contract last week. I know O2 and Vodafone have good coverage in my area but not so sure about Three.

Going by current iPhone 4 offers, Three seem to have the best deal so I ordered a Three PAYG phone for 59 euro with 50 euro credit and 3000 messages (you can just get a free SIM card if you already have an unlocked phone). I'm going to test the coverage in my area for a couple of months and I'll then be ready to pounce on any iPhone 4s/iPhone 5 deal when it comes out - regardless of network.

Wouldn't want to be signing up to a Three 24 month contract only to find out coverage is poor in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭marathonic

NOW the question is I will be going to London soon and was thinking of getting a HTC HD2. I carry two phones on me all the time as I'm also on O2 as well.

Three also have Three Like Home which allows you to go on Three UK and still make calls, receive calls, send texts and use data at the same rates as normal, i.e. without roaming.

This is one of the biggies for me because I live in the South and work in the North.

Advertisement