Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so i cant make a complaint!

Options
  • 07-06-2011 12:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 92 ✭✭

its ok though i know Dev and will let him know about spear and lordgoat - not that he has the time for this

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

its ok though i know Dev and will let him know about spear and lordgoat - not that he has the time for this

I heartily encourage you to do so.

Do not post any more timewasting threads on here. If you can't use forums for their correct purposes, your access to them will be removed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Let him know about me while you're at it. I fully support my co-mod's decision to close your threads as you are posting them in the wrong place again and again. It's not us, it's you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement