Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there no thread space for the small group of pc gamers left

Options
  • 07-06-2011 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

ive noticed that there isent a sub category of pc under console
    only console modding but it has been take over my xbox and ps3 gamers

is there any lost soul out there that is the same problem
    pc thread are hard enough to come by as you have to try and filter out the generation of ps3 and xbox and call them self gamers when it was pc who started and inspired these games such as call of duty, wolfenstein, and medal of honor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bpb101 wrote: »

pc thread are hard enough to come by as you have to try and filter out the generation of ps3 and xbox and call them self gamers when it was pc who started and inspired these games such as call of duty, wolfenstein, and medal of honor

ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

krudler wrote: »
    ffs
    +1

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

For someone who is worried that PC isn't listed under Console, is obviously not a PC player.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

For someone who is worried that PC isn't listed under Console, is obviously not a PC player.

i mean of boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

this whole site is PC. As a non-console PC Gamer talking to another PC Gamer: quit your QQ, your argument has no Pew Pew.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Think, why would PC be listed under console???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Attempting to give a damn... ████████████████] 99% ERROR ; PROCESS FAILED

Damn not given.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I was always under the impression that the Games forum (this very forum we're in now) was pretty much catered for the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I was always under the impression that the Games forum (this very forum we're in now) was pretty much catered for the PC.
    meh, im under the impression that theres no need for subforums, so w/e. Console is welcome here too. So many games are cross-platform I dont know how the subforums function.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭yammycat

I'd say the PC specific thread here are similar to the shelf space of any games shop, half a shelf in the corner behind the cases you buy for the handhelds, no , no over there, the other side, no bend down, yeah now you got it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

oh its this tread again...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

There's as much elitism from so called 'pc gamers' as there is from so called 'console gamers' these days. Everyone just needs to shut up and play whatever platform they like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Because you can't be a gamer unless you're sitting in front of a €1000 euro box with a keyboard and mouse??? *facepalm* Get over yourself to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

MEGA FAAAAAAAIIIILLLL!!!!

Are you serious lad? You expect a PC to be in a console section? What the hell? Look over at the tech section, and you'll see entire sections about computers, modding them, etc. You want games, and look at the games sections.

Otherwise GTF back to your console :P

• Registered Users Posts: 34,804 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

DarkJager wrote: »
    Because you can't be a gamer unless you're sitting in front of a €1000 euro box with a keyboard and mouse??? *facepalm* Get over yourself to be honest.

I find it funny how people like himself don't consider console players 'gamers'.

A console is made primarily for playing games. A PC is not. Therefore logically you think a console would make someone more of a 'gamer' as that's what their device of choice is used for - to game.

Unless of course the term 'gamer' actually means 'PC upgrade snob'...in which case he can keep it.

Advertisement