Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your aim in terms of Points?

• 07-06-2011 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'd be delighted if I get 420 even. That's fine by me. :D

What about you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

If I even got close to 400 I would be estatic, 300-350 is lookin to be my best

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

340 w/ B3 in OL maths would be me pretty set.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

C3 in maths.
    If i get that, I'm sorted. If not, off to Colaiste Ide for a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Fo fiddy would be lovely. Sadly my max points don't include English, which I need for my course. So 430ish is what I'll get if I haven't disimproved since the mocks. Its all about the cramming from here in.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

Fo fiddy would be lovely. Sadly my max points don't include English, which I need for my course. So 430ish is what I'll get if I haven't disimproved since the mocks. Its all about the cramming from here in.

Word, I am going to cram so much over the next week, mainly because it is neccessary, I wont be getting much sleep but I can get through that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Guys, seriously ...

Do the very best you can.

Measure yourselves against yourselves, not each other.

Seriously, in my experience all these kinds of threads do is stress people, and it's hardly the best time for that! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement