Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POINTS IN MOCKS ???

• 07-06-2011 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

for myself i done pretty well in my mocks which was 325 points
    i only really need a improvement in one or two subjects to get the points i want
    i havent been doing as much study as i should, so are these targets still realistic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

If you haven't been doing as much as you should, but have still been tipping away then my advice for you would just be to cram and cram when you have the time. You'll be grand!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Dr. Ring

It all depends on the day tbh bud...

I went from getting 470 in the pres to 530 in the real thing so anything is possible. I kind of agree with the cramming idea but dont overdo it. If you're the kind of person for whom cramming works then do. If not, just look over stuff and get a good nights sleep (I know...easier said than done. I certainly didnt this time last year).

Advertisement