Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what after max payne?

Options
  • 07-06-2011 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I've only recently got back into playing games after a 10 year absence. By far max payne 1 and 2 have been the most enjoyable games i've played probably ever. God damn i love the control system,graphics,the story,the graphic novel sections. The whole thing i'm a sucka for it. I'm close to finishing max payne 2 on the ps2 and was wondering if anyone could recommend similar games?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Solm

ronano wrote: »
    I've only recently got back into playing games after a 10 year absence. By far max payne 1 and 2 have been the most enjoyable games i've played probably ever. God damn i love the control system,graphics,the story,the graphic novel sections. The whole thing i'm a sucka for it. I'm close to finishing max payne 2 on the ps2 and was wondering if anyone could recommend similar games?

Try these for PS2:

Hitman Contracts
    Kill Switch
    Killzone 1
    Matrix Path to Neo
    Read Dead Revolver

I'm not sure if you can still pick these up easily but give it a try. I loved the Matrix game.

Advertisement